Photo Gallery

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Different Types Of Guys

Different Types Of Guys 


Hey Guys its been way too long since I've  put a post up and I want to apologize for that been busy with life...

So I've been getting some feedback and requests for topics to blog about and I must say I've been loving them.

Today's post is something I've been contemplating on putting up for a few days now but one of my girls definitely hooked me up with the support I needed (Shout out Bea A).



GUYS...........

OK so I was asked to write on guys and my experience with them, but to be honest I don't know what to say on the matter because in a relationship I always believed for it to work its a two way thing and as much as we'd like to blame the guys for everything its really not all their fault . All I can do is categorize them for you through my experience and hopefully this will help :).

The Care-Free Guy 


So the "care-free" guys you can find them absolutely anywhere,for example like an ex of mine they can be righteous jerks that don't care about you and don't consider you in any way.They worship the ground you walk on for the first few months and after that its more of a forced relationship.These are the guys you need to avoid seriously like I cant stress on how much a guy who is a constant flirt and doesn't seem to care how it affects your relationship is not worth it especially if he thinks its normal.

The Controller

Mr controller the guy you feel you have to change who you truly are for! I've always said if he cant love you for who you are what makes you think by you changing who you are is going to make him love you more? If he doesn't love you for you then there is a huge possibility he will never love you the way you want to be loved. He makes you feel like you are never good enough and no matter what you do he always compares you with someone else and puts your efforts down but still doesn't want to let you go because he knows you  you will find someone better and never look back then he'll have to realize his mistakes.


The Softy 

Ok! ladies we've all dated a softy like its absolutely impossible to hate these guys but then again its so easy to hate them. They worship the ground you walk on, constantly checking up on you, they are incredibly boring but outstandingly on point with your emotions and needs. I absolutely love them but in my experience they just aint my type. Great, sweet usually smart guys but can be incredibly annoying.

The Sexaholic


Now I really cant say much on this because once I sense you are one 
I'm just totally turned off! Ladies be aware of guys like 
these ones you'd find them around the ages of  16-forever lol I joke. These kind of guys you can tell from the first time they say hi because they approach you by telling you you are "sexy" and comment on your assets if you are looking for a long term relationship...Baby girl STEP!!!

The Guy With "SWAG"


My young baby girls reading this "swag" is absolutely acceptable but if hes only about his swag you are likely to be broke by the end of each month trying to impress him by buying him these things to keep him happy and believe me it wont be a relationship for so long after.





Mr Right

He is who you need... You may think all I've done so far is bad mouth guys but its proven that a guy with all these qualities in the right amounts is the perfect Mr Right. My experience with Mr Right well "potential" Mr right is that so far hes got all these things but knows when its too much or too little and thats the way it should be. Someone you can talk to and isn't just your man but also your best friend. Give each other the right amount of space, do everything you use to do but incorporate him in it and vice versa. He's usually loves and adores you from the start, slacks on it but it always on point when necessary calls me funny names and makes me happy and sad now that's why I love my Mr Right lol


So like I said earlier there are different types of guys in this world and we have to kiss a few frogs before we get to our prince. Hopefully with the few obvious ones you'll be able to work  your way to your potential Mr Right :)

Love Bee_X
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.