Photo Gallery

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Long Distance RelationShips


Hey guy's welcome to my blog this week. Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far can't say much for the Saturday rain in Ireland, but I kinda like it (smiles). Anyways, lets get right into this week's topic (smiles) hope everyone's got themselves a nice cup of coffee or tea.. Let's Start!

So today's post  is about Long Distance Relationships this is a topic both guy's and ladies out there can relate to because I know I can definitely relate. Firstly, I definitely can say long distance relationships are hard not going to try and say they aren't at times, you can miss your partner's presence, but they are always just a Facetime call away (laughs), and it's definitely not something for everyone!. Whether they are  miles away in another country or just in another state/county it can be difficult but still possible. You can make it work if you think it i
s worth holding on to. I was watching a few videos some youtubber's made about this same topic with their partners and some alone just a bit of advice on how its hard, but when you're in love and happy its so worth it (See links below).

 1. So the first thing mainly is you've got to trust your partner and believe that he/she is being faithful and loyal. Nobody's perfect but give them the benefit of the doubt. Cause if you don't have faith in them who else will (laughs) people already think you are crazy for being in a long distance relationship. So trust and believe it's worth your time.

2. Never get into a long distance relationship if you don't plan on taking it all the way, why put yourself through all that only to leave your partner? Be true to yourself if you don't see it actually leading to something permanent together then don't commit to it because long distance relationship ain't no joke believe me.

 3. Communication is the key. I think people in long distance relationships understand this more and value it more than some people who are actually in the same place. Like my boyfriend and I talk every day, almost all day, thank God for Facetime and what's app (laughs). Updates on your day to day activities, talk about how you're feeling,what you are up to, little things like this, they do help a lot. Helps the relationship grow and you get more comfortable with each other. And never spend the time you are supposed to be catching up to impose your doubts about the relationship on your partner cause most of the time they also need reassurance just like you do.Also remember to share the load , put the effort in and make it work. It's still a normal relationship, we go through the same issues and have just as many laughs.

#NotEverydayComplain #SometimesMushyMoments #SometimesFckOtherPeoplesOpinions


Personally, I don't think about the distance because that's not really the main focus for me once you're both on the same page and you know what you want its such a fun adventure, and I'd say same for most of the people in one, especially when you are happy and crazy about someone who's super sweet and handsome and caring and understanding and loyal and funny and and ... lol ok lets get back on track (laughs). Then why would you even think of letting go. I've seen some people who are in the same house as their partner and they aren't as happy. Not saying everyone should hop into a long distance relationship now lol it's not a new trend but be in a relationship that works and makes you happy. I'm no expert on relationships (laughs) but I'm very real and the heart knows where it wants to be.

I've personally not been this happy in a relationship in a long time and it's a great feeling. So I wish all my readers the same type of joy, whether their partners are right beside them or in another country.

Hope you guys have enjoyed this short post (tried to fit a lot into a short segment). Feel free to comment and leave any questions.

Quick Shout Out to my amazing Boyfriend Femi (He feels I wouldnt have this post idea if it wasn't for him  thank you baby) x

Have an amazing week guys till next week :) 

Love Bee x



4 comments:

  1. This is a great post; it was very edifying. I look ahead in reading more of your work.how to save your relationship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed
    believe me, it's true, all you said! Better that way, just some hours by car to see the SOmeone special person, with Chemistery and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    Relationship Last Forever

    ReplyDelete

  4. Happy to have my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup via R.buckler11 (@) g m a i l (.) com,

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.