Photo Gallery

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Simple Ways To Shed The Pounds

Hey guys hope everyone's having a great summer and great week so far. Today's post is a quick one just to keep you guys occupied and Its one everyone can relate to.

Change!!! Changes are been made physical change mental change health change the whole lot so I'm going to keep you updated on my health process. I'm trying to live a more healthier life last summer I lost 34lbs which was great then college started and I gained 6lbs back just towards the end of college I know right? Anyways I get asked what do I do to shed the pounds so I'm going to list out basically what I do... 


How to Live a Healthier Life and Keep The Pounds Off 

1. Exercise! Try and workout out 4-times a week either power walk for 40-minutes or jog (Cardin works on all your body 
15-minutes ab workout)
2. Eat Clean! Cut out the junk. Honestly I only found out Mc Donald's did salads yesterday when I downloaded the app so I can get the free smoothies (laughs). Veggies. Lean meat and protein should be your best friends 
3. Drink water! Drink 2-3 litres of water a day it's great for the body and its free guys. Amazing 
4. Bring a friend! You're wondering what's this got to do with it? Sometimes it can get hard but when you bring someone along on your new journey it gives you an extra boost 
5. Always Remember It's Not a diet. It's a new lifestyle. Don't time it it'll show results eventually 
6. Weigh yourself every two weeks to see results (optional
7. Treat yourself once in a while you're allowed just don't go overboard 
8. Try substitute favourite treats for healthier options and eat smaller portions
9. Try and remember no matter what you are amazing and you look great it's only for your health and fitness.
10. Try and eat before 7:30 latest 

Im Out - Ciara ft Nicki Minaj

So hopefully this will help you guys shed some pounds. I'm on that journey with you I have 30lbs to go to reach my total of 60lbs weight loss but I'm not in a rush a day at a time and ill get there eventually. When you think of it as a diet it can get hard so try and see it as a change. 

Feel free to share your daily routine with me I'm open to trying new stuff recently I tried the green juice detox thing (laughs) it wasn't for me. 

Thanks guys for reading. Follow Subscribe and share. YouTube channel under construction should be up and running soon. Carpe Diem Guys!

Picture on the right hand 
March 2012 and April 2013 before the 6lbs add on x_x

Live Love Laugh 
Bee_x
Follow on Instagram @bebeejones
Follow on twitter @nookie_b


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.