Photo Gallery

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Facial Care Routine ATM


Hey guy's how is everyone doing this week..  New post up as promised :). Firstly I would like to say I loved the response I got from the Long Distance Relationships  post :). Thanks guy's... So Shall we get into it?


So this week's post is simple and straight to the point . "My facial care" routine at the moment. Recently I started getting spot's on my forehead (eeek), that can not be happening. Lord knows I ain't about to be about that life (laughs).

So first of all I rinse my face with warm water, then get a clean towel and dab it,then I take my face wash (Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox vitamin c facicial wash ) (the facial wash is quite dear but so worth it). I usually apply it in a moisturizing motion then rinse after 3-5 mins with warm water then dry.


After this I apply some (NIVEA 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner) on to my face using my "pre-washed and dried hands". I rub just a small amount on my face,applying the cleanser on my forehead, nose, cheek's and chin then once again applying in a moisturizing motion. You could rinse it off with warm water or use a cotton pad to wipe it off.

   

 This Product is AMAZING!!! even if I don't use the two above everyday, I make sure I apply this in the morning and night.It is super refreshing (Garnier Micellar cleansing Water). Some people complain that it dries their skin up or stings but it works fine for me. I apply some on to a cotton pad and wipe my face(great for when you go out with make up on clean's and cleanses your skin at the same time). Then I moisturize. (I got mine from Pennys/Primark for 4EURO ;))


Now this is a home-made lip exfoliator/scrub. 
Ingredients are:
White/Brown Sugar
Honey
Olive Oil
Vasline (Optional)
Vanilla (Optional)
I tend to get dry lips especially during this time of the year, so I exfoliate my lips while brushing my teeth and also with this lip exfoliator. I take some and apply on to my entire lip area and leave on for a few minutes then wipe off. I apply a bit of vasline after also.

In case you were wondering, I like having a cup of coffee when I blog hence the cuppa in the background lol. I don't apply that on to my face as well (laughs)

So that's it from me this week :).. Any question's or comment's make sure to leave below or get in touch with me on any of my social links. Have  a great week guy's. Till next week x

Love Bee X

1 comment:

  1. Great routine! Face Soap and Clarity is SO good. Smells amazing too. Think I want to invest in a new toner

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.