Photo Gallery

Saturday, November 29, 2014

21st Birthday Pictures


Hi guy's welcome to my blog this week, hope everyone is having a great weekend. As some of you may know,I turned the big 21 last month and I had an amazing day,wasn't expecting it to be as great as it was, but it was superb.  I had a lovely dinner party with a few friends and family. We had dinner at "The Blazin Grill" near my house. My beautiful cake was made by the amazing "Cakes From Heaven" you can find her on facebook so worth giving her a call if you need a cake (the shoe on my cake was 100% homemade white chocolate! yum:)). The photographer for the evening was "WALES PRODUCTION EXCLUSIVE". Anyways, below are a few pictures of the celebration. Enjoy :)

Gallery




























Thanks for checking out my blog out this week :)... I'll do a post on my outfit, hair and make up next so stayed tuned. Have a great week guys x

Love Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.