Photo Gallery

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Is Cheating A Forgiveable and Forgetable Crime?

Hey Guy's,welcome to my blog this week, hope everyone's had a great week so far, so I thought I'd share a random debate my boyfriend and I were having last weekend about how some people believe it's easy to forgive and forget after their partner has cheated on them even married couples. (Pause)...

 Can I just say ABSOLUTELTY NOT!! I honestly believe once your relationship gets to that point, then there is honesty no going back. Seeing as my boyfriend see's the best in most situations, he believes it possible to get back to how things were which I said he's in fairy land there's no way.

In my personal opinion its hard to forget even if you do forgive, every time he or she leaves the house you are going to be the most paranoid human being ever and there's going to be such a strain on your relationship. Nothing will ever be the same again. Why would you put yourself through all that just to end the relationship eventually anyways?... NO NO NO! 

Save yourself the pain and move on. I know some people believe oh "guys cheat " or "girls cheat" its natural! (straight face). If you believe that,then I wish you all the best. For your partner to have stepped out, then there must have been an issue they didn't believe could have been fixed,or this silly statement people come up with to make themselves feel better. "Now I realise its you I want to be with"... WHAT? It took you cheating to realise Im the one?. Best check yourself.

Basically, all I really want to say is don't stay in a relationship because it's comfortable, once a cheat always a cheat or even just for your own sanity don't. The only way you can take that person back is if they fight for you don't fight for them cause they lost that right when they cheated on you. 



Stay Smiling Guys x
Love Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.