Photo Gallery

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The V Card..

Hey beautiful people the weekend is far away but  the sun is out, the beaches are calling and the clubs are jumping. Hope everyone is having an amazing week?(smiles)


Well lets get right into today's topic is a very interesting one that I find quite necessary to talk briefly about. Now we live in the 21st century where times have definitely changed and "waiting till the wedding night" seems to be getting, might I say harder?. Honestly I respect any decision that any young lady (no younger than 18) makes about having sexual intercourse. Reasons why I said 18 and above is because I believe that any younger than that you haven't truly found yourself so most of your decisions are influenced by the people/things around you. 

I was having a conversation with 2 of my close friends this week and one of them said to me it's getting so hard keeping a long relationship these days without "giving it up" (conversation lasted about 2hours might I add).Now ladies and gentlemen cause not only ladies wanna wait can I just state one thing if he or she loves you they will wait till you're ready it's not a matter of just waiting till marriage but just waiting to you're physically and emotionally ready. If they cannot respect that then they just ain't worth your love and your time. 

A relationship should not be based on "sex"(You can check down  below for the type of guy you should be on the look out for (my opinion). I'll put up type of girls soon just been busy thinking how perfectly flawless we are (laughs) joking but honestly don't ever go into a relationship focused on whether or not they will stay with you because of that, because you will constantly worry every time you're together. If he/she loves you they will stay with you and if not see it as a blessing in disguise. But always study the type of person you are dating just by meeting up a few times I'm sure you can tell they are the type to want to hit and run. Don't feel pressured to do what you don't want to do, it doesn't make you an alien and if you're ready I hope you and your partner are happy. Carpe Diem Guys!!

Live Love Laugh
Bee_x
Follow me on instagram @bebeejones
Follow me on twitter @nookie_b




2 comments:

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.