Photo Gallery

Saturday, January 31, 2015

College, Stress, Mum's Birthday and Lunch



Hey guys welcome to my blog this week. Hope everyone is having an awesome week. I've had such a super hectic and stressful week. I've been sick and really under the weather. However I am on the mend. Happy days!

This post is just an update on my week. I met up with my super amazing friend, Sodiq. He's my closest guy friend whom I adore to bits. Had so much fun together, we ate at Burrito’s and Blues and had a really great chat. Like I said I've been sick all week so I treated myself to a nice soak this week with candles and bubbles on my day off college. It was heaven. I fell in love with my bath.

Guys, I love Costa coffee now. I go in at least twice a week. Amazing! My mum's birthday was today she had a super fabulous mini photo shoot in our house. She looked so beautiful can't wait to be able to share the pictures. My mum is so FIT! We all had fun and got in some of the pictures at the end. Super excited to see them. My dad treated me to a new outfit this week also which I can’t wait to show you all. It's just beautiful. YUM!!!

In all it was a great week despite being sick. I hope everyone else had a fabulous week. I know I haven’t really been consistent with blogging these past few weeks. I just started my final year projects and it has been taking up most of my time.I promise I will try and stay on top of things soon. I might not have "Letter to my Future Husband #3" up tomorrow but I will try my best. If not I promise I will have it up by the middle of this week.

Thanks for checking out my blog this week!

Till Next Time
Love Bee x

1 comment:

  1. Costa is my favourite too, it's so dangerous having one on campus - spend way too much money! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award up on my blog, take a look!

    www.alicephillipss.blogspot.co.uk

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.