Photo Gallery

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Libester Award Nomination

Hey guys welcome to my blog . Hope everyone had a great week. I was recently nominated nominated for the Libester award by Alice Phillips. Enjoy


1. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
My favourite thing to blog about has to be relationships and life in general. I like to think I've got the gift/wisdom to give sensible advice, so I've always thought why not; I might as well share my gift with others. I do enjoy the odd fashion post here and there :).

2. The number one thing you couldn't live without?
I honestly do not know how I am living at the moment but my iphone. It broke and now I'm iphoneless and selfieless. The first few weeks were so hard but I'm coping. 

3. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
Definitely get some sleep. I love my snooze time. Catch up on series and soaps, Scandel,The vampire diaries, The originals,Suits,Empire (my new fav),Hollyoaks,Eastenders and so on. Oh and also to catch up with my family, close friends and the boo of course LOL.

4. How would you describe the way you dress?
LOL, emm I don't know. I do love being casually comfortable with a hint of chic. My college is in the city so I feel I always have to try make the effort. But I'm in love with bohemian-chic for a day-to-day look and like classy/elegant sexy for a night out look

5. Is there any one place in the world that it is your dream to visit?
I really want to visit two places actually, Dubai and Paris.Soon hopefully.

6. Are you organized?
I try to be organized 80% of the time. LOL

7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully very happy and fulfilled in myself (I hope that is the right way to phrase that). Engaged or probably married to someone special.

8. What can 2015 expect from your blog?
More interesting stuff, hopefully more segments, fashion, beauty, relationship advice.and few features.

9. Favourite film of all time?
I have a couple of favorites that I have watched over and over again. Annie, Sound of Music, Marley and Me (I cry at the end every time) and Boys in the Hood.

10. Must-have beauty product?
Mascara! Yes!.The eyes are the windows to the soul.

11. What is your favourite holiday of the year and why?
I love Christmas and Easter it humbles you and makes you remember that you are here because of the Saviour and it just brings you back. Time to spend with loved ones and just a chance to remember family is important and you love them through it all.They are all you've got.

Thank you to Alice Phillips for the nomination. I really enjoyed answering these questions and thank you to my readers for taking time to read my blog today. You can check out Alice's blog  on www.alicephillipss.blogspot.ie


Do not forget to check out Letter to my Future Husband tomorrow evening at 6pm.

Till Next Time
Love Bee x


2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG :) KEEP IT UP BOLAJI, I LOVE FINDING NEW DUBLIN BLOGGERS :) HAVE A GOOD WEEK!

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jenny :) really appreciate it. Love your hair btw fab.. you too hun x

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.