Photo Gallery

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Woman Crush


All Hail Queen KOKO!!!!

Hey guys welcome to my blog today. Hope everyone is having a fierce week so far. As some of you may know, Khloe Kardashian is forever going to be my woman crush!!. She slayed it at the Golden Globes in her beautiful dress by Theia and rocked her sexy Christian Louboutin shoes. Khloe was hosting the red carpet for the event. Her hair and makeup was done by her fabulous team, Jen Atkin and Joyce Bonelli. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful KOKO. Enjoy x





Thanks for viewing my blog today.
Till Next Time 
Love Bee x
 NOTE:  All the photos used in this post are from Khloe Kardashians facebook page !

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you - she's such a beautiful woman and she looked amazing!

    I love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award to help raise awareness for blogs with under 200 followers. Can't wait to see your post!

    Mine is here and it links to your page, http://alicephillipss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-liebster-award-alice-phillips.html

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love koko... Aww thanks Alice I appreciate it.
      I will get on to that now. Thanks for checking out my blog x

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.