Photo Gallery

Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Day In Pictures


Hey guys welcome to my blog this week. Hope everyone had an amazing week? I have had the most stressful month, the new system of doing exams at my university absolutely blows. We had exams for literally a month to be honest and I can say I'm not all that happy with my last one but thank God for next semester. So how has everyone been keeping? I hope everyone has been having a superb start to the year 2015. I know I can say; despite my exams I have been enjoying it so far. Celebrity big brother 2015 UK, OMG!!! That’s all I can say haha (If you watch it let me know below). So as a reward for the fact that I have not had fun in like a month, my friends and I decided to have a nice chill day on Friday, we visited the Tea Garden and had some milkshakes at Eddie Rockets and dinner at Charlie’s. It was somewhat a fascinating day, a reunion really as we all needed to catch up and Lola my lil minion came back from England for a few days so here are our fun moments caught on camera. Enjoy guys  :)





















Details on my outfit
Leather Jacket : Primark UK
High Waist Jeans: H&M
Love and Hope Hoodie: H&M
Brogues: New Look

Bag: Primark IE

Thanks for viewing my blog today.
Till Next Time 
Love Bee x

P.s for my updates follow me on bloglovin see link in social media column x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! Looks like you had a lot of fun. (: Exams are never fun, hopefully your next semester will be better! Love your outfit as well, probably something I'd wear! :D

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did, needed it lol. Yeah hopefully.. awww yay style 5. Thanks hun x

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.