Photo Gallery

Monday, January 12, 2015

5 Ways to Tell He Just Might Be A Keeper!!



Hey guys welcome to my blog today, hope everyone is having a great day. I have spent my evening catching up on UK Celebrity Big Brother 2015. I love the show its super cray. Anyway, this post is just a little something I was thinking about recently about my relationship and like how do you know your partner is a keeper? Do you ever really know? So here are the 5 simple ways to identify if your “Bae” is a keeper. EnjoyJ

Does He Listen and Pay Attention To You?
Ok I feel like its super important that your man listens to you because, I feel like us as females we tend to crave attention a lot, you can sit there and say no I don’t really care! Ha don’t even go there we all love the attention. I feel text or call in the morning just as you wake up and at night before you go to bed keeps the relationship going. If your man gives you all the attention you need and listens to you, like your worries, your fears, your issues and helps solve or change them then he is definitely a keeper because not all men can handle baggage or drama or even change. If he listens and takes in to consideration how you are feeling about certain things or even people then please hold on to him.

Do Your Conversations Consist of I's or We’s?
When he is making plans does he use the term "I" as in “I can’t wait to be able to go on trips around the world with whoever I’m with” haha. I bet when you hear your man say something like that you are kind of like excuseeee me? Or does he considers you in his plans like “I can’t wait for us to be able to go on trips around the world someday” because if he does; he is a keeper, not only does he put you in his plans, he is actually planning a future with you. I just think that is super cute and it just shows you that he does really care and value your relationship. He sees a future with you.

Have you met His Friends and Family?
If a guy wants you in his life no matter how much of a player or gangster he is, he will introduce you to his friends firstly and also his family. It can be quite scary meeting friends and family because you do want to come across as nice and presentable as possible. I remember the first day I met my boyfriends friend, brother and dad I had no makeup on it was super embarrassing, like I’m not so much of a makeup person but meeting people that I think are quite important I’d like to look my best, he kept sayin; “babe you look beautiful” I was like oh my this is super not cool, but they didn’t care, doubt they noticed but like I really think its nice to get to know his family and friends because it’s like having a new family and they actually are really sweet and caring and they usually are always on your side in arguments. I also feel it gives you an insight to how he is with his family and around his friends. I must say meeting his mum was more nerve wrecking haha our introduction was actually a funny one but that’s for another time. So if you haven’t met his friends and family yet? What are you waiting for?.

Is He God Fearing?
This is one for religious ladies really and it should be top of your list. A man cannot be the head of the house without the support from God. I feel he needs to be able to have a strong relationship with God. I am a Christian and I do believe a personal relationship with God is important, therefore I do think it’s important that whomever I’m with brings to the table better ways to get closer to God.

Can You Trust Him?

Trust is MAJOR! If you need to snoop to find answers, are you going to be snooping for the rest of your life? If you cannot trust the person you are in a relationship with then honestly there is no point in sticking around because a relationship where there is no trust is a very unhealthy relationship. If you do plan on having a future with someone you need to make sure you can trust the person. Love sometimes isn’t enough.

Thats all for today ladies, I hope you enjoyed my post feel free to leave a comment on others ways to tell he is a keeper.

Till Next Time 
Love Bee x

6 comments:

  1. My favorite is the God fearing pert! most important factor for me tbh !
    lovely thoughtful post as per usual x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun, it should be number 1 on every girls list really. x

      Delete
  2. I totally agree about TRUST. I think it is really important in a relationship,

    xx
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very important one of the top requirements,Thanks for the read x

      Delete
  3. I agree with all 5 points as it's all a factor in relationship and am glad mine gm has surpassed all 5...glory to God!!! LADIES needs to learn from this....Great post bea...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww happy for youu simi. Thanks for the read hun x

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.