Photo Gallery

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Exclusive Interview With Debbie Adeshina


Hey beautiful people hope youre all having a great day. Today's post is a fun interesting one. I had the opportunity of interviewing the gorgeous Miss Debbie Adeshina on her fashion and style. Enjoy guys x

 So hi how are you this beautiful sunny day?

I'm fine, thank you
.


So can you briefly tell us about yourself?
My name is Debbie Adesina,I'm 20,Nigerian and Yoruba I've been living in
Ireland for 12 years and I attend Griffith college Dublin.


What are you studying or what did you study ?
I'm currently doing a honours degree in business and I'm just about to go
into my final year. yay (laughs).I love business and I plan on incorporating
that into something in fashion in the future. i like to call it  "The
business of fashion".


How did it all start the fabulousness? Cause you must have found interest
in someone or something?
I didnt actually find intrest in someone it was actually all an accident that occurred simply from boredom,I had just started my blog a week and my best friend kelly and I were on a hunt for something different to do so we I attended a fashion hosted by Ebay online last summer(2012) and truthfully if was the first time i felt as if I belonged,you know..... you know that
feeling of this is where i'm meant to be? yeah i got that!


Do you see yourself as a role model for people interested in fashion

Definitely, NOT! *laughs* I dont see myself as a role model for anyone simply because young people have taken the word role-model in the wrong connotation and have made it into meaning you have to do everything the "role model" does and thats not who I want to be because im human i make
mistakes as does everyone else. so to answer the question no i dont see
myself as a rolemodel,i see myself more as an assistant to those intrested
in fashion. People come to me with questions in relation to what to buy,
what to wear, in relation to makeup and style and I answer them and assist
(smiles).


Who would you love to have a free shopping spree in their wardrobe?
Awww this one is easy, Ashley Madekwe who co-stars in Revenge,she's half
Igbo half English and she has a blog called Ringmybell.com and her style is
just To die for. classy but normal and simply but at the same time
extravagant.



What are your favourite shops to shop at?
 Zara,Bershka ,Topshop, Penneys, ive seen their A/W13 collection AMAZE!,H&M
and River Island sometimes.


How much would you say you would spend on a day out shopping?

(laughs) I actually dont spend as much as people think i do,im big on
saving also but on a casual "just having a nose" shopping trip around €50
but less that €100 but on a full blown shopping trip then ALOT loool. but
that's if theres stuff worth buying I rarely return things i buy because I
put thought into my purchases.



What's your most favourite item in your wardrobe shoe or top or dress etc?

right now its my Zara Sandal heel I LOVE it, it's my current baby.

You have a youtube channel tell us a little bit about it and what inspired
you to start it?


I just finally started it after a year of saying i would.What inspired me is not what most people think when they see someone start on youtube, it's not about "attention" or to be "famous" it's about discovering yourself and keeping track of who you were, are and who you may potentially become. it's king of a diary but in style and make up interest/shopping form which is similar to blogging.I just thought about and decided there's no point being scared of what people  will think...  that's the true meaning of YOLO ! *laughs*


You have a thing for make up whats your favourite product to wear
Lipstick, I dont actually wear make-up all the time but id usually use maybe bb cream and a good neutral lipstick, great for the summer adds brightness to your face and potentially your day.

What do you have on right now and where did you get it? (could just be your
ootd)


Right now im just wearing one of those Tee-dresses from Newlook,a Zara Necklace and vans, very Casual and very me.

 Is there anything you'd like to say before we conclude? Shouts outs
speeches (laughs)

Not really, just thats im grateful to God for everything and how far i have come in a year for example getting my feature in xposé magazine as one of Ireland's fashion bloggers and probably being the first black blogger to be featured ,walking runways both infront and behind the lense and just having a great-time and getting to interact with bloggers from all over the world.

My shout-out are simple my family of course, for their never-ending love
and support.oh and Shout-out to my best friend Kelly for always being a
great motivator pusher!, to Dami for his encouragement and listening ear
and also to Beekay for her honesty and always being there to tell me the
truth about anything.





Hope everyone enjoyed that and I'd also like to wish Miss Debbie a Happy Birthday Long Life and party hard.
Check out her blog 

Love bee x
Follow on Instagram @bebeejones
Follow on twitter @nookie_b

2 comments:

  1. great interview....loved and enjoyed reading this:)keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

  2. Happy to have my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup via R.buckler11 (@) g m a i l (.) com,

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.