Photo Gallery

Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Huge Complication

Hey ladies and hopefully gentlemen. It's been a very long time since I blogged like 4-5 months?, not sure but I'm back and I've got new plans coming up for fashion and stuff so all you beautiful fashionistas and fashion trend setters stay tuned.

Ok! let's get straight into it "the huge complication", you must all be wondering what I'm talking about but it's like the biggest complication of all time in my opinion.. Are you ready for it? Falling for your BEST FRIEND. It's like the most awkward thing ever right?. One day it's like "awww my besto (zoned)" the next it's like "he/she gets me."

Now what are you to do? Tell him/her and ruin your great friendship if he/she doesn't feel the same way? or get together then it doesn't work out and you end up single with one less friend? or just keep all your feelings inside and try get over him/her? These are the questions that run through your mind. 

What about the bigger issue of when the person is actually in a relationship of their own?

Believe me personally it's better to wait until you fully know you are really into the person before ruining your friendship and their relationship with their partner or at least till they are single again because at the end of the day you're only  human you're allowed to fall in love with whomever you want or it could just be you want them now because they are with someone either way wait and see. It's complicated and awkward if you've been "zoned" but if he/she is a good friend they will understand and they will help you get through it as weird and awkward as it may get trust me you'll get over it eventually. 

Ps: If he/she is happy with their partner, I suggest you move on not worth ruining a happy relationship.

So that's all I have today I hope you enjoyed that little segment if you have any further questions regarding this situation feel free to comment below you can do it anonymously if you want and I will be happy to help in whatever way I can. 

Stay Happy Guys.. Mwah x
Love Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photo's posted on this blog belong to me, unless otherwise stated.